FAQ : What extra curriculum activities are conducted in college?
Indoor games competitions, like Chess and Table Tennis, are conducted in summer season, and outdoor games competitions, like Badminton and Football are conducted in winter season. Any student of any level can take part in them.
|Program||Years||Enrollment Capacity||Total Fee|
|BE Electronics, Communication & Automation Engineering||4||48||7,30,000|
|MSc Urban Design & Conservation||2||20||3,14,000|
* Additional NRs. 20,000 will be charged for the survey camp.
Steps for Admission Procedure in KhEC
- Applicants (with required eligibility criteria) must fill the online entrance application form of Purbanchal University from Link: entrance.puexam.edu.np
- Applicants should pass the entrance exam taken by Purbanchal University.
- College publish its merit list in accordance with entrance result published by Purbanchal University.
- Applicants enlisted in college merit list should attend interview/aptitude test taken by the college.
- Successful students are then eligible for admission in the college.