FAQ : How are students involved in the practical field of their respective courses?
College organizes different expos and exhibition at certain intervals for improving students' practical skills in their fields. Students also get involved and participate in different competitions organized by various organizations of their respective fields.
|Program||Years||Enrollment Capacity||Total Fee|
|BE Electronics, Communication & Automation Engineering||4||48||7,30,000|
|MSc Urban Design & Conservation||2||20||3,14,000|
* Additional NRs. 20,000 will be charged for the survey camp.
Steps for Admission Procedure in KhEC
- Applicants (with required eligibility criteria) must fill the online entrance application form of Purbanchal University from Link: entrance.puexam.edu.np
- Applicants should pass the entrance exam taken by Purbanchal University.
- College publish its merit list in accordance with entrance result published by Purbanchal University.
- Applicants enlisted in college merit list should attend interview/aptitude test taken by the college.
- Successful students are then eligible for admission in the college.