Applicants should pass B.E./B.Arch. Entrance Examination conducted by Purbanchal University (PU) and must have completed I.Sc. or NEB (+2 Science) or A level or Diploma in Engineering (3 years) or equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, & English) with minimum 'C' grade in English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from any recognized academic institution with minimum 45% marks or GPA 2.00 in aggregate.
|Program||Years||Enrollment Capacity||Total Fee|
|BE Electronics, Communication & Automation Engineering||4||48||7,30,000|
|MSc Urban Design & Conservation||2||20||3,14,000|
* Additional NRs. 20,000 will be charged for the survey camp.
Steps for Admission Procedure in KhEC
- Applicants (with required eligibility criteria) must fill the online entrance application form of Purbanchal University from Link: entrance.puexam.edu.np
- Applicants should pass the entrance exam taken by Purbanchal University.
- College publish its merit list in accordance with entrance result published by Purbanchal University.
- Applicants enlisted in college merit list should attend interview/aptitude test taken by the college.
- Successful students are then eligible for admission in the college.