FAQ : Can I get transfer or be transferred from another college?
Yes, you can if you have the transfer certificate along with all other necessary documents from the college you are being transferred from. Without the necessary documents you cannot get the permission from the university and cannot get admitted to the college.
|Program||Years||Enrollment Capacity||Total Fee|
|BE Civil||4||96||7,68,000 *|
|BE Electronics, Communication & Automation Engineering||4||48||7,68,000|
|MSc Urban Design & Conservation||2||20||3,30,000|
* Additional NRs. 25,000 will be charged separately for survey camp.
Steps for Admission Procedure in KhEC
- Applicants (with required eligibility criteria) must fill the online entrance application form of Purbanchal University from Link: entrance.puexam.edu.np
- Applicants should pass the entrance exam taken by Purbanchal University.
- College publish its merit list in accordance with entrance result published by Purbanchal University.
- Applicants enlisted in college merit list should attend interview/aptitude test taken by the college.
- Successful students are then eligible for admission in the college.