KhEC offers Bachelor's level courses in four Programs, namely in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering and Electronics, Communication & Automation Engineering. The college also offers Master's level programs in Earthquake Engineering and Urban Design and Conservation.
Academic Programs - Fee Structure for Fy. 2079/80 Program Years Enrollment Capacity Total Fee B. Architecture 5 48 9,12,500 BE Civil 4 96 7,30,000* BE Computer 4 48 7,30,000 BE Electronics, Communication & Automation Engineering 4 48 7,30,000 ME Earthquake 2 20 3,14,000 MSc Urban Design & Conservation 2 20 3,14,000
* Additional NRs. 20,000 will be charged separately for survey camp.
|Program||Years||Enrollment Capacity||Total Fee|
|BE Electronics, Communication & Automation Engineering||4||48||7,30,000|
|MSc Urban Design & Conservation||2||20||3,14,000|
* Additional NRs. 20,000 will be charged for the survey camp.
Steps for Admission Procedure in KhEC
- Applicants (with required eligibility criteria) must fill the online entrance application form of Purbanchal University from Link: entrance.puexam.edu.np
- Applicants should pass the entrance exam taken by Purbanchal University.
- College publish its merit list in accordance with entrance result published by Purbanchal University.
- Applicants enlisted in college merit list should attend interview/aptitude test taken by the college.
- Successful students are then eligible for admission in the college.